How to apply make up: Complete Process
In today’s world, everyone wants to look gorgeous and stunning in front of others. However, looking great doesn’t have to take too much effort or time. All we have to do is know what we are doing. These simple makeup tips are sure to speed up your daily routine with good-looking results.
- First determine what type of skin you have. There are several types of skin human bodies have such as normal, Oily, combination or dry etc. It will assist you to make over your looks according to it.
- Start with a freshly-washed face, neck and hands too. It assists you to look neat, tidy and smooth canvas. You can also apply a deep cleaning mask or toner to clean up your face.
- Next, massage your face, avoiding the eye area with a light moisturizer, no matter what type of skin you have. After letting it sit for a while, rinse face with pat dry or warm water etc.
- After that, apply a sheer foundation that matches your skin tone. Apply it in dots over the central part of your face, and then blend it out with your fingertips or a makeup sponge until it covers your entire face. It helps you to make a base of your make up and holding your make up for a long time.
- Use a pressed or loose powder to keep foundation and concealer on longer. It helps you to make your skin appear dewy and youthful as compared with matte, dull make up.
- Do your eyebrows next. Use powdered eyebrow shadow on brows instead of pencil, eyeliner and mascara which can often look unnatural. Apply it with a slanted and hard brush.
- Always apply small amount of blush to the apples of your cheeks. Apply blush to the apples or below, whichever you prefer. If you have to blend in blush, it’s too bright.
- Contour your face, especially if you have “hidden” cheek bones.
- Define your lips by using the lip liner and fill up the lip color using the brush. You may use lip-gloss too to give a sexier look. Remember, choose an appropriate lipstick color that’s suited to your skin tone and that’s perfect for your day look.
It is always good to be aware of the latest fashions and trends in makeup and always being creative and innovative to have a distinctive style of your own.
Featured Image Source: jamiemakeup.com