Career Options After Doing MCA from top MCA colleges in India
You can do MCA (Master of Computer Application) after doing BSC (PCM) / BCA / B.sc (CS) / B.Sc. (IT). This is a postgraduate degree. MCA courses are given to students in most universities and colleges in India. Students who want to pursue a career in the software sector can do MCA courses after graduation level. The MCA course offers excellent job opportunities for talented students in software firms, as well as multinational companies with outstanding salaries. There are many benefits of studying in top MCA colleges in India.
Get Full Information About Admissions, Career, Scope, Jobs and Salary In MCA
MCA course is of three years, after MCA, you can get job opportunities in various big companies like HCL, TCS, IBM and so forth, MCA graduates have extensive opportunities in government as well as private sector.
Taking Admission in top MCA colleges in India: Eligibility of student to take admission in MCA consist of the following:
- It is compulsory for a candidate to get admission in MCA.
- And the candidate’s graduate should be BSC (PCM) / BCA / B.sc (cs) / B.Sc. (IT).
- Candidates seeking admission in MCA should have 50% marks in graduation.
- In government institutions, admission test is held for admission in MCA.
Scope / Career and Job after MCA:
- After doing MCA, you can get various job opportunities.
- After MCA, students get job opportunities in India as well as software and IT companies in overseas
- An MCA graduate can easily enter careers as a junior programmer.
- To become a system analyst or to become a project leader, you can climb up to the stairs fast.
- After MCA in different areas, you can get job opportunities in the banking sector, stock processing and stock market, e-commerce, networking and communication, embedded technologies and many other areas.
An MCA Degree holder can in private, government and self-owned business and can work on following designations:
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Team Leader, IT
- Project Manager
- Software Application Architect
- Systems Analyst
- Software Programmer
Fees in Master of Computer Application (MCA):
Fees for all colleges vary, such as if you are interested in getting admission in a government college, your estimated fees in Government College can be 30,000 to 35,000 for one year, and if you want to do an MCA from a private college So your estimated fees can be anywhere from 50,000 to 70,000.
Salary Package A Student Can Get After Studying in Best MCA Colleges in India:
After doing MCA, your salary depends on your good academic background, skill and company, and after your MCA, your estimated salary can be as low as 18,000 to 30,000 at the level of level and after some experience, if you are in an MNC company If you do the job then your estimated salary can be from 50,000 to 100,000.