Trikonasana also know as Triangle Pose
Trikonasana is also known as the Triangle Pose. This is an asana that comes with a large number of variations. These variations will include the utthita trikonasana, baddha trikonasana, and the parivrtta trikonasana.
The name of this yoga posture has been derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Trikona” that means triangle. This is a form of asana that can be done in two different ways. In the first place, we see that the pose can be done with your face left and then your face in the right position. In order to do this posture, you must place your legs apart from each other, allow your foot to touch the floor and also keep your knees in an unending position. The hands could be stretched in an unbending position. Then you can bend your body so that the tips of your fingers can touch the toes of the leg. You must touch your right-hand fingers with your right foot toes and repeat the posture on the other side. You must keep your spine and trunk in a good and unbent position.
This is a form of yoga asana that is simple and has an elemental benefit. This is one of the most simple and also important yoga positions that could be practiced by one and all. In this context, we see that this is a position that could be done by practitioners of all stages and levels. You must keep this position somewhere in between of the yoga schedule.
The following are some of the benefits that could be expected out of this particular yoga posture.
- This is an asana that can improve the flexibility of the spine and help you get over the problems of your shoulder.
- This is a great asana that can help you to ease any pain or stiffness in the neck.
- Perform this exercise so that you can improve your digestive system and can get over the problem of chronic gastritis.
- This yoga can also help to make your ankles strong and develop the strength of your legs.
- This can also improve the condition of your pelvic region and help you to ease the pain of lower back.
This yoga asana might look simple but with a proper breathing pattern, it can help your entire body in a great way. Please be sure to place the position well in your workout schedule.